Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Hitex International Group delivers premium quality products and specialist services that ensure safer journeys on road networks worldwide.
Hitex International Group recognises its obligation to act responsibly, ethically and with integrity in all dealings with staff, customers, the local neighbourhood and the environment as a whole.
The organisation has a long history of behaving with integrity and respect toward all stakeholders, and works closely with selected groups and organisations with the shared values of raising the profile of the sector, and promoting high standards of safety and workmanship.
Hitex International endeavours to meet a number of key objectives including:
- Supporting local businesses whenever possible
- Further integrate the sharing of resources across our 4 divisions
- Invest in on-going training programmes to equip its workforce for the changing demands of the business
- Increase the use of renewable materials in manufacturing processes by 10% per year
- Increase the number of apprenticeship schemes to encourage new talent into the industry
- Recruit from the local area, including active participation with college schemes
Hitex International has a separate environmental policy statement clarifying its commitment to delivering a net positive impact on the environment.