Corporate Social Responsibility – CSR & Road Safety
Hitex International Group delivers premium quality products and specialist services that ensure safer journeys on road networks worldwide. We are fully committed to CSR & road safety, giving back locally and globally.
We fully recognise our obligation to act responsibly, ethically and with integrity in all dealings with staff, customers, the local neighbourhood and the environment as a whole. Our organisation has a long history of behaving with integrity and respect toward all stakeholders and works closely with selected groups and organisations with the shared values of raising the profile of the road safety sector whilst promoting high standards of safety and workmanship.
Hitex International endeavours to meet a number of key objectives including:
- Supporting local businesses whenever possible
- Further integrate the sharing of resources across our 4 divisions
- Invest in on-going training programmes to equip its workforce for the changing demands of the business
- Increase the use of renewable materials in manufacturing processes by 10% per year
- Increase the number of apprenticeship schemes to encourage new talent into the road safety industry
- Recruit from the local area, including active participation with college schemes
As part of our commitment to the future we had a full time STEM Ambassador. With this role we will be actively engaging with pupils and supporting teachers in the classroom to demonstrate the practical application of the STEM curriculum in the workplace whilst promoting the road safety industry to foster the next generation of talent. To find out more about the STEM Ambassador click here.