DotLine | Road Marking for Wet Night Visibility
Low profile Type II Structured Thermoplastic Road Marking Material for Improved Wet Night Visibility.
Part of our structured marking range, DotLine is an advanced road marking for wet night visibility designed to increase road safety and reduce accidents by providing high visibility during dark and wet conditions. The unique pattern provides improved water drainage and superior levels of retro-reflectivity, particularly in dark and wet driving conditions.
DotLine provides both the safety advantages of a structured road line and also has a low profile for safe use as a centre line marking. DotLine reflective thermoplastic is applied using specialist machinery which forms raised discs over a continuous base line. The specialist dot shape means higher levels or reflectivity even at 360 degree angles meaning that DotLine is perfect for sharp ends and around corners.
- Excellent durability; designed to maintain structure throughout its functional life
- High performance formulation for superior levels of colour and heat stability
- Profile of marking provides improved drainage and enhanced visibility during dark and wet conditions with minimal noise and vibration for the driver
- Continuous baseline increases reflective surface area and durability
- Fast installation and curing times for minimal traffic disruption
DotLine is suitable for all types of longitudinal road markings including:
- Centre and Edge line markings
DotLine is compliant with BS EN 1871 Physical properties (Kitemark Licence KM 93503) and BS EN 1436 Road marking performance for road users. It has been assessed for durability at BSI Road Trials to BS EN 1824. The management system of Hitex Traffic Safety Ltd has been assessed and registered as meeting the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001 and BS EN ISO 14001.
DotLine is applied using specialised application machinery. For more details on specialist application for thermoplastic, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org