EcoSet | Decorative Resin Bound Surfacing
EcoSet decorative resin bound surfacing provides a hard wearing and low maintenance surfacing solution that simulates the appearance of loose aggregate without any of the associated maintenance costs. The finished surface has an attractive natural appearance with a smooth and even texture.
EcoSet is a cold applied, two component thermosetting modified polyurethane (PU) binder which is pre-mixed with specially blended decorative aggregates.
EcoSet decorative resin bound surfacing utilises a user-friendly PU resin to bind and enhance the natural shades within the blended aggregate and is available in many different blends designed to suit specific project needs. EcoSet is Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems Compliant (SUDS) meaning excess water is removed in a sustainable and efficient way and making EcoSet the ideal material for decorative tree pit surrounds.
- User-friendly odourless, non-toxic product
- Environmentally friendly
- Smooth surface eliminates trip hazards, with no growth of weeds/vegetation
- Excellent tensile & elongation characteristics
- Low energy, fast installation – can be laid directly onto suitable existing surface
- Excellent UV-resistance properties
- Resistant to oil/solvent spillages
- Pedestrian zones
- Heritage areas
- Pathways & footpaths
- School and hospital grounds
- Car parks with light vehicular traffic
- Tree pits and hard landscaping
The management system of Hitex Traffic Safety Ltd has been assessed and registered as meeting the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2008 and BS EN ISO 14001.
Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems (SUDS) Compliant.
EcoSet surfacing is applied by hand by specialist contractors Textureprint. Please request the relevant Installation Method Statement for more information.