EcoStone | Resin Bonded Aggregate Surfacing
EcoStone resin bonded aggregate surfacing is an attractive, hard wearing surface that simulates the appearance of decorative loose gravel without any of the associated maintenance costs. It is available in a range of various aggregate colours and finishes, including non-slip, high friction grades.
EcoStone is a two-component thermosetting binder system where loose decorative blended aggregates are permanently bonded to the surface using the Hitex BBA/HAPAS Approved EcoGrip binder system. EcoStone resin bonded aggregate surfacing is a maintenance free, non-porous surfacing that is increasingly popular for use in hard landscaping projects where a good surface friction is required. Available in a wide ranges of aggregate blends to suit individual project requirements, EcoStone is an attractive alternative to block paving, tarmac and concrete finishes.
- User-friendly low odour, low toxicity product
- Anti-skid surface properties (dependent on aggregate selected)
- Rapid application and curing times
- Continuous surface eliminates trip hazards, with no growth of weeds/vegetation
- Resistant to oil/solvent spillages
- Hard-wearing, durable surface
- Low energy, fast installation – can be laid directly onto suitable existing surface
EcoStone is ideal for many applications, including:
- Urban landscaped areas
- Housing developments
- Walkway for factories and car parks
The management system of Hitex Traffic Safety Ltd has been assessed and registered as meeting the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001 and BS EN ISO 14001.
EcoStone utilises Hitex EcoGrip BBA/HAPAS Approved binder system.
EcoStone is a resin-bonded system that is professionally installed by TexturePrint specialist contractors. The resin and stone are hand applied. Please request the relevant Installation Method Statement for more information, or download our decorative brochure below.