HiBrite | Thermoplastic Reflective Road Markings
HiBrite reflective road markings for screed/extrusion application are available in a range of standard and non-standard performance grades and colours on request. Our thermoplastic screed/extrusion products are also available in export grades to suit specific climates or road conditions. Preformed HiFlex Tape is also available for smaller lining jobs such as car parks or fast and easy reinstatement of markings following maintenance works.
For non-reflective grades, choose HiLine thermoplastic road markings.
- Full range of performance levels available
- Can be adapted to suit particular climatic requirements
- Excellent durability with high levels of colour and heat stability
- Wear-resistant for use in highly trafficked areas
- Centre and edge line markings
- Junction markings
- Letters, arrows and other road marking symbols
- All areas where reflective safety markings are specified
HiBrite Product Images
HiBrite is compliant with BS EN 1871 Physical properties (Kitemark Licence KM 93503) and BS EN 1436 Road marking performance for road users. It been assessed for durability at BSI Road Trails to BS EN 1824.
The management system of Hitex Traffic Safety Ltd has been assessed and registered as meeting the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001 and BS EN ISO 14001.
The material can be applied using the following methods:
- Hand or machine screed
- Machine extrusion
For more details on application machinery please contact Somerford Equipment with your enquiry