HiFlex | Preformed Thermoplastic Markings
HiFlex preformed thermoplastic markings are fast and convenient to install with excellent adhesion, durability, flow and colour stability. All of our preformed thermoplastic markings are precision cut with high pressure water technology at our production facility in Ellesmere Port, UK.
HiFlex preformed thermoplastic markings comprise of high quality synthetic resins, plasticiser, performance polymers, lead/heavy metal free pigments, aggregates, fillers and glass beads (optional). Available as cut symbols, numbers, letters, logos or as road lining tape, our preformed markings are perfect for a huge range of applications, from small scale road marking schemes, car park markings and corporate logos, to school playgrounds and public recreational areas.
Why HiFlex Preformed?
- Low cost solution for smaller marking repair areas
- No specialist application operatives or heavy machinery required
- Heavy metal free pigments
- Fast and easy to apply – flows readily, can be trafficked after approximately 5-10 mins
- Resistant to discolouration
- Tough and durable with a long service life
- No waste
- Can be adapted to suit particular climatic or customer performance specifications
- Reinstatement of markings following utility works
- Fast and simple installation of new letters / numbers / symbols
- Small scale lining work such as car parks
- School playground educational markings
- Company logos
- Safe route to school (walking bus) routes
HiFlex meets the following International standards: BS EN 1790, BS EN 1436, BS EN 1871, AASHTO and FHWA.
BASt certification at P7 level of 4 million wheel-overs.
The management system of Hitex Traffic Safety Ltd has been assessed and registered as meeting the requirements of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
HiFlex preformed products are fast and easy to apply, with minimal equipment. Please refer to the relevant Installation Method Statement for full instructions on the application process.