HitexPave | Imprinted Paving Solutions
HitexPave imprinted paving is part of the innovative HitexPrint system. Specialised for pavements, the finished anti-slip surface is designed to mimic the appearance of traditional brick setts, cobbles, paving or flags, without the associated maintenance costs.
HitexPave is an innovative imprinted paving treatment that can deliver the strong aesthetic appeal of traditional block paving without the limitations of traditional approaches. Available in various patterns such as York Stone, Paving Slabs, Brick Setts, Cobbles or Flags, HitexPave removes issues such as plant infestation between blocks, various design limitations, maintenance issues and potential trip hazards.
HitexPave is a hot-applied wearing course consisting of blended thermoplastic polymerised resins, plasticiser, graded granite aggregate, selected fillers and pigment. It is surface dressed with either sand or glass beads prior to being embossed with a patterned grid tool. HitexPave is manufactured in a wide range of colours and textures for specialist pavement installation. HitexPave material can be modified for use in a range of different climates and conditions.
• Excellent long term cost effectiveness
• Very low maintenance
• No excavation necessary – fast and easy to install
• High skid resistance
• Through colour – fully pigmented throughout the surfacing
• UV stable colour range
• Improved safety over traditional paved surfaces
• Wide range of designs available
- Raised junctions, central reservations, speed tables & roundabouts
- Home zones and urban regeneration projects
- Urban landscaping