Hitex Rib | High Profile Type II Structured Road Marking
The Hitex Rib structured road marking system has been developed to improve road safety and increase visibility during dark and wet conditions. Hitex Rib is easily installed at rapid rates using specialist equipment to create a series of raised ribs over a base line. Our formulation is designed to maintain its profiled structure and resist slumping throughout its functional life.
Hitex Rib is a high performance type two thermoplastic road marking containing high quality synthetic resins, plasticiser, polymers, glass beads, pigment, aggregates and fillers.
Why Hitex Rib?
- High profile gives auditory, vibratory and sensory warning to alert tired or inattentive drivers of lane transgressions
- Excellent durability; designed to maintain structure throughout its functional life
- Profile of marking provides improved drainage and enhanced visibility during dark and wet conditions
- High performance formulation for superior levels of colour and heat stability
- Fast installation and curing times for minimal traffic disruption
- Edge markings on high speed roads
Hitex Rib Product Images
Hitex Rib is compliant with BS EN 1871 Physical properties (Kitemark Licence KM 93503) and BS EN 1436 Road marking performance for road users. It been assessed for durability at BSI Road Trails to BS EN 1824.
The management system of Hitex Traffic Safety Ltd has been assessed and registered as meeting the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001 and BS EN ISO 14001.
Hitex Rib is applied using the Somerford Equipment MultiMark . For full details please refer to the relevant Best Practice Application Guide.