MillTex | Trench Reinstatement System
MillTex trench reinstatement system is a single or double pass screed-applied system for the permanent and rapid reinstatement of the road surface following various trenching techniques, including micro trenching and narrow trenching.
MillTex trench reinstatement system is a BBA/HAPAS approved product whilst the production system of Hitex Traffic Safety Ltd has been assessed and registered as meeting the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001 and BS EN ISO 14001.
Why MillTex Trench Reinstatement System?
- Simple screed application provides a highly efficient long term overband seal
- Rapid installation process and fast curing time for high daily outputs
- Unique formulation ensures material does not slump and aggregate stays on the surface for high SRV’s
- Less impact on surrounding environment- no need for widening or re-cutting edges of trench
- Dry-mix powder for ease of handling
- Can be laid all year around
- Export formulations for specific climate range
- Meltable polythene bags are added directly to a pre-heater boiler/mixer
- Fine textured finish with an SRV of ≥60 to comply with DMRB
MillTex trench reinstatement system is suitable for the reinstatement of surfaces of varying widths depending on the trenching technology used. Available in both black and grey, MillTex is suitable for use on both asphalt and concrete surfaces whilst a suitable primer must be used on non-asphaltic surfaces.
The management system of Hitex Traffic Safety Ltd has been assessed and registered as meeting the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001 and BS EN ISO 14001.
MillTex should be applied at a temperature of 170 – 190°C, in accordance with the relevant Hitex Installation Method Statement (copy available upon request).