Please enable the breadcrumb option to use this shortcode!
MMA Cold Plastic Road Marking Material
PumaSpray is a cold-applied MMA reflective road marking suitable for screed/ extrusion application.
PumaSpray is engineered to achieve the highest levels of retroreflectivity, durability, adhesion and colour stability.
PumaSpray comprises a modified MMA binder system, lead / heavy metal free pigments, glass beads, aggregates and fillers.
PumaBrite and PumaSpray are available in a full range of performance and application grades.
- Tough and durable with a long service life
- Catalyst controlled, rapid curing, typically 10 – 30 minutes
- Non-toxic binder system
- Fast and easy to apply
- Highly resistant to discolouration
- Can be adapted to suit particular climatic requirements
- Can be used to recover the performance levels of existing profiled markings, or as an economical thin layer marking
PumaSpray is ideal for:
- Centre and edge line markings
- Junction markings
- Letters, arrows and other road marking symbols
- Smaller scale works e.g. car parks, factory markings
- All areas where safety markings are specified
PumaSpray is compliant with BS EN 1871 Physical Properties (Kitemark Licence KM 93503).
The management system of Hitex Traffic Safety Ltd has been assessed and registered as meeting the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001 and BS EN ISO 14001.
By machine spray (either 98:2 or 50:50)
Hitex Puma products require the use of a catalyst system to enable curing.