PumaTrack | Cold Applied MMA Surfacing
PumaTrack is a cold applied MMA (Methyl Methacrylate) surface treatment for cycle tracks. PumaTrack surface treatment is engineered to achieve the highest levels of durability, adhesion and colour stabillity, and is the ideal product to specify for cycle tracks and walkways.
Quick and easy to apply, PumaTrack is a cold applied MMA that is available in a wide range of standard and custom colours and provides catalyst-controlled curing in 10-30 minutes to reduce traffic congestion. PumaTrack provides a high quality, even finish that delivers enhanced safety for cyclists and vulnerable road users. Using the highway industry’s first PU modified MMA technology, this cold applied surfacing treatment is roller-applied for easy installation.
- Simple application ensures even, slip resistant finish
- High slip resistance provides enhanced safety
- Tough and durable with a long service life
- Catalyst controlled, rapid curing, typically 30-40 minutes
- Non-toxic binder system
- Fast and easy to apply
- Highly resistant to discolouration
- Can be adapted to suit particular climatic requirements
- Cycle routes
- Paths/ walkways
- Smaller scale works e.g. car parks, factory markings
- Safe working zones
The management system of Hitex Traffic Safety Ltd has been assessed and registered as meeting the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001 and BS EN ISO 14001.
PumaTrack is applied to the substrate using a squeegee. For a textured slip-resistant finish, the material is rollered or suitable aggregate applied. PumaTrack requires the use of a catalyst to enable curing of the system. Please request the relevant Installation Method Statement for full instructions on the application process.