StudTex | Thermoplastic Road Stud Adhesion System
Developed in partnership with L&R Roadlines, StudTex is the most technologically advanced solution of its kind. It comprises a thermoplastic polymer modified bitumen blend binder with graded fillers for improved adhesion compared with traditional bitumen-based systems. The system is also more environmentally friendly as the packaging is meltable, which eliminates the messy and time consuming task of stripping down paper sacks and reduces onsite waste. Suitable for milled road stud application, StudTex does not suffer from the workability problems experienced with bitumen-based products when stored and used at raised ambient temperatures. Fast melting speeds up the installation process, reducing maintenance costs and traffic disruption.
StudTex is suitable as a replacement for all bituminous inlaid road stud fixative products and is:
- Environmentally-friendly binder system containing a high proportion of recycled elements
- Convenient one-pack powder for faster output
- Meltable packaging for reduced waste on site
- Eliminates need to strip down traditional paper sacks
- Improved adhesion compared to conventional bitumen-based systems
- Easy to handle and store- bagged product will not flow or seep
The management system of Hitex Traffic Safety Ltd has been assessed and registered as meeting the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001 and BS EN ISO 14001. The management system of Hitex Traffic Safety Ltd has been assessed and registered as meeting the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001 and BS EN ISO 14001.
StudTex is applied by hand.