TexPatch | Pothole Repair System
TexPatch pothole repair is the ideal solution for the repair of potholes in roads and car parks. Providing a permanent solution, TexPatch pothole repair cures rapidly for fast installation causing minimum disruption whilst permanently helping prevent further deterioration of the road surface.
BBA/HAPAS approved TexPatch pothole repair is a hot, screed applied thermoplastic material used to seal and repair larger road defects such as potholes even over 15mm in depth and 1m². Tough and durable, the TexPatch system incorporates polymer modified bitumen, fillers, aggregates and fibres and is suitable for all asphaltic surfaces.
- Tough and durable repair system
- Fast installation with rapid curing times
- Will permanently repair and regulate surface defects such as pot holes over 15mm in depth & an area of up to 1m²
- Hot applied system ensures a strong thermal bond to substrates
- Ideal for high stress and highly trafficked roads
- Offers major efficiencies – early treatment prevents water ingress etc.
- Environmentally – friendly; no packaging waste or loose chippings
- Suitable for all asphaltic substrates
TexPatch is suitable for most classes of road where repair is required. It is particularly suitable for use on black-top surfaces and can be used in high stress areas.
On particularly deep defects, it is recommended to apply a first fill almost the full depth of the defect before applying a secondary screed over the area to ensure long-term protection
TexPatch is BBA/HAPAS Approved.The TexBand range of repair products must only be installed by approved operatives.
The management system of Hitex Traffic Safety Ltd has been assessed and registered as meeting the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001 and BS EN ISO 14001.
TexBand products are applied by hand. Please request the relevant Installation Method Statement for more details.