Department of Transport regulations state that the annual monitoring of retroreflectivity, wear, luminance factor and skid resistance of road markings is an obligation. Hitex International Group offers the resources to help you to do this economically and accurately in compliance with all regulatory requirements.
Regular inspection provides vital safety information to help monitor and maintain the performance of road markings. It also enhances the planning of highways work and enables budgets to be structured more effectively.
Hitex International Group provides a comprehensive range of external testing services to clients and partners.
- Highways Agency approved high-speed ‘Ecodyn’ system, day/night testing to BS EN 1436.
- Retroreflectivity Testing with LTL machine to BS EN 1436
- Pendulum Skid/ Slip Resistance Testing to BS EN 1436/ BS EN 13036-4
- Colour Chromaticity/ Luminance Testing to BS EN 1436
- Elcometer Adhesion Testing to EN13144/ ISO 4624/ ASTM D4541